The Success of the Bill Bottino Mud Run for Cancer and, indeed, the movement to bring quality cancer survivorship programs to Southern New Jersey depends heavily on the dedication and enthusiasm of quality volunteers. To encourage this, we provide each volunteer the following:
- A Great Staff T-Shirt
- Access to the BBQ
- Participation in the Candle-light Walk
- Opportunity to participate in all fundraising, costume, and largest team competition
- We love having teams of volunteers show up and represent. Teams large enough can take on whole aspects of the event and be recognized for it. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Course development
- Course Marshals
- Registration / Gear Check
- Start and Finish Line Management
- Rinse Station Assistance
- Award Presentations
How to Sign Up for Volunteering
To volunteer, simply click the link below and select the option for "Volunteer" from the list of choices. Complete the information and that's it! Click HERE to be taken to the Active.com site for registration.